design R&S Emmegi
Flat elasticized mesh backrest ensures perfect adaptability and effective breathability for the back. The operator version has a backrest fitted with a heightadjustable lumbar support.
FLAT OPERATIVE CHAIR:
Task chair with high backrest.
Black plastic finish.
Backrest with tubular steel frame covered with a fire retardant Trevira CS breathable stretch mesh in black or grey; lumbar support adjustment system (70 mm).
12 mm-thick beech plywood seat, anatomically shaped, CFC-free polyurethane foam padding, black polypropylene cover.
Sheet steel seat/backrest connection.
Fixed nylon armrests, 1D-adjustable (height) or 2D-adjustable (height, depth) with soft touch.
There are 3 adjustment mechanisms:
– permanent contact device with 4-position adjustment, with backrest tension adjustment according to user weight and anti-shock backrest release system;
– synchronized seat/backrest mechanism with 5-position adjustment, with side-mounted control to adjust backrest tension according to user weight and antishock backrest release system; the same mechanism is available with seat depth adjustment.
Seat height adjustment with gas lift.
5-star base in nylon or die-cast aluminium. Self-locking dual-tread rubber swivel castors, Ø 50 mm, as standard.
FLAT VISITOR CHAIR:
Visitor chair with low backrest (without lumbar support adjustment system), available in the following versions:
– swivel chair with adjustable seat height by gas lift system and 5-star base with castors.
– fixed chair with chrome-plated or black painted tubular steel cantilever frame, 25 x 2 mm thick.
Fixed nylon armrests.
– It complies with Legislative Decree no. 81 of 09-04-2008
– EN 1335 type “A” (with synchronized device)